Project Coordinator / SEO / PR
Reputation X is based in the San Francisco Bay Area and has over a decade of experience providing online marketing services to people, companies, and brands. We improve reviews, search, and social visibility.
We’re looking for someone to help with a wide variety of content, PR, and search engine marketing related duties. While we prefer experience, we’ll train to fill gaps.
This is primarily a remote work position (telecommuting) but the successful candidate must be available for as-needed in-person meetings in Mill Valley or San Francisco.
Work/life balance is important to us, so work hours are somewhat flexible.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
How do you know you might be the right person? The ideal person:
- Loves to learn new things and wants to keep up to date on current technologies
- Has an insatiable curiosity about improving processes
- Writes eloquently
- Is detail-oriented while keeping the big picture in mind
- Wants to know all there is about SEO, PR, social media, and related fields
- One to three years of marketing, PR, or similar experience
- Top-notch editing and writing abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- A drive to learn new things and solve interesting problems
- Being a project success champion
- Working with others to brainstorm media solutions to tricky problems
- Various social media marketing tasks
- Weekly and monthly client reporting
- Managing and editing content using various systems
- Interfacing with vendors
- Constantly learning about online media and sharing knowledge
- Project setup and ramp down
- Monitoring tasks in the pipeline
- Placing orders with vendors
- Communicating with clients
- Related tasks
Contract to permanent
- Health insurance (for permanent position)
- Flexible hours