Online Reputation Strategy
We'll research and design a custom online reputation strategy for your brand.
Sometimes all that's needed is a custom strategy an internal team can use to execute their own ORM campaign. The strategies we build are a roadmap to successful execution of online brand building or repair campaigns. It's the same plan our own team uses to improve the online reputations of celebrities, political entities, companies, and others.
Some or all of the below are included. Exact deliverables depend on the needs of the brand for which we are creating the plan.
- Background research
- Branded search phrases
- Target locations
- Influencer research
- Stakeholder interviews
- Online reputation goal development
- Competitive research
- Wikipedia development plan
- Brand messaging statement
- Online content gap analysis
- SEO analysis
- Content outline
- Reputation management checklist
Once the online reputation strategy has been developed, a small team will be required to complete the program as outlined. The areas of expertise that will be needed include:
- Project manager
- Experience with SEO and PR workflows
- Technical SEO expert
- On-page search engine optimization expertise
- Publisher outreach specialist
- Research publishing targets
- Use outreach tools to communicate with publishers
- Manage content publication on 3rd party sites
- Web developer
- Wordpress development
- Yoast and similar plugin knowledge
- HTML, CSS, Schema
- Content manager / developer
- Content brainstorming
- Writer research
- Content workflow
- Content creators (words, images, video)
- Video creator
- Image creation or manipulation
Each strategy includes 5 hours of telephone support from a reputation engineer. Additional hours at $250.00 per hour.
US $5,000 - $15,000 depending on complexity. One-time fee.
Time to completion
~ 10 to 15 business days
How do I get started?
Simply setup a meeting with a representative using this form.